Wednesday and Thursday brought good news.
Wednesday, I was offered a job in the Accounting office, where I worked before temporarily. It is an office position, so no lifting, standing, or much walking.
Thursday, my doctor said I am able to work as long as I don't stand. He also said we, the baby and I, are fine and everything looks good. He released me to go back to work October 1, which is also when I start in Accounting. He said if I have contractions, or any early symptoms, then I will need to go on complete bed-rest instead of this modified bed-rest. He also mentioned no shopping at places like Target which I thought was rather funny, but I guess it's because the floors are so hard and it's easy to lose track of time in big warehouse type stores like that.
I can keep going to church as well, as long as I am not walking too much. :)
I am so grateful for this blessing from the Lord. Our trials will not completely disappear, but we will see the blessings in the midst of them.
3 comments:
I wonder if your cervix is offended that you called it incompetent. If you really need a Target fix you could use one of those handiman carts. I could just see you motoring around in one of those. It would be awesome
Yes- Just get one of those bike flags and write on it "Betty Bedrest" so they know you are not a teenager on a joyride :) blessings are abundant.
Restricting you from going to stores like Target and Walmart sounds like another blessing. I hate shopping and almost wish I was forbidden from going there. Then Tye would have to do the grocery shopping :)
I agree that seeing you in the cart would be awesome!
Post a Comment