I went to my regular Dr today, and he had some good news for me:
~ My labor was false labor, because it stopped with the medicine ( nothing stops real labor).
~ I probably have an infection that is causing my body to react like this. I probably got dehydrated.
~The baby and everything still looks good and is still intact. (Really good news since my water broke early with Anakin, but he was born about one month later, and had an infection which took his life.)
~For x-el- He does not suggest I take meds at home to stop labor because it can mask a problem and then by the time you get to the hospital it can be too late. He said I did the right thing.
Anyway, I am still pretty ill, but have a lot less emotional stress and can get the rest I need to get well. And yes, I am eating jello, and chugging gatorade and water. I do not want to go back to ER if I can help it.
1 comment:
Sounds like you and my mom should get together and have drinking parties.
Post a Comment