Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Day


C wanted to ring in the New Year with a big fire. It was a nice relaxing day topped off with a HUGE fire that burned down to perfect marsh-mellow roasting coals. C is getting more excited about having a new brother. We actually found reindeer sweaters for him and the baby for next year, and he liked the idea of matching his brother. It was the first thing that I have purchased for the baby. Christmas week was very hard, since I had early labor signs again, (and it was the same week gestation that Anakin was born), but this week has been much better. One day at a time...and look I've made it to six months.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Alex,
I've been thinking about you a lot of late--Glad you had a good new years and congrats on reaching 6 months! I've been thinking about ya'll because I just finished our familiy photo calendars, and of course the beach pictures were my favorite! Then, I'm sitting here at work, so of course I'm thinking of you some more and so grateful your little guy is behaving himself:) Bis bald!
Xel

MadMea said...

Hey my blog has been updated many times but it says it was updated 4 weeks ago. Read it!

The Jungle Explorer said...

Only a few more months to go. It'll be here before you know it - at least that's what everyone keeps telling me, but I know they're lying. Regardless, good luck with the little one. I can't wait to see him and Christopher in matching shirts. By the way, have you decided on a name yet?