Yesterday, I went to church for the first time. I liked all the attention, except my mom was nervous that some of those older kids that wanted to touch me hadn't washed their hands in quite awhile. My sister had fun introducing me to all the young women. Everyone thought I looked very cute in my little bow tie. I didn't even cry during the sacrament, but I did go out for a little bit. That was fun, because I got to meet my friend Jackson, who is one week younger than I am, in the mother's room. When we went to go home, my mom couldn't find her keys, so my older brother and sister had to hunt them down, but overall I enjoyed it. I took a long nap when I got home. Next week I am going to be blessed by my uncle from Utah.
Monday, April 27, 2009
My first day at church
Yesterday, I went to church for the first time. I liked all the attention, except my mom was nervous that some of those older kids that wanted to touch me hadn't washed their hands in quite awhile. My sister had fun introducing me to all the young women. Everyone thought I looked very cute in my little bow tie. I didn't even cry during the sacrament, but I did go out for a little bit. That was fun, because I got to meet my friend Jackson, who is one week younger than I am, in the mother's room. When we went to go home, my mom couldn't find her keys, so my older brother and sister had to hunt them down, but overall I enjoyed it. I took a long nap when I got home. Next week I am going to be blessed by my uncle from Utah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the bow tie! It's really cute.
Cutie pie! But- big bummer- we were hoping you were coming to Utah for the blessing so more of us could be there- sadness :(
Cute! I love you little one! :)
Post a Comment