We replaced our van. It had over 220, 000 miles and was going to cost more to repair than it was worth. It took us many great places, but lately it has not been very reliable. We were trying to hold on to it for a few more months, but last weekend when Rick was out of town, the brakes started failing. I thought we had bought it about 4 years ago, but when I pulled the title.. nope- we bought it used 7 years ago.
I don't know why it has to be such an ordeal to look for and buy a car. We decided on a Dodge Caravan- not because we love it- but because after much research it really is the best car for Rick to take to art shows because of the stow-n-go seating. He can test it this weekend at his next show. btw, the name caravan reminds me of a traveling merchant- which I guess is technically what Rick does with his art, but I won't be putting any fabric curtains in the van.
We had many adventures in our Nissan Quest. The kids loved watching movies on the VCR! Time goes swiftly by. M and C were 9 and 7 when we bought it. Unbelievable. Childhood is so short. Hug your little ones and not so little ones now. Soon they'll have their own home and families. We are looking forward to many more great adventures traveling together in our caravan.
We had many adventures in our Nissan Quest. The kids loved watching movies on the VCR! Time goes swiftly by. M and C were 9 and 7 when we bought it. Unbelievable. Childhood is so short. Hug your little ones and not so little ones now. Soon they'll have their own home and families. We are looking forward to many more great adventures traveling together in our caravan.


No comments:
Post a Comment