Tuesday, October 28, 2008

matching maidens


Sunday after our church's Stake Conference at my brother's house. I am surprised that although she is a teenager, my daughter still doesn't mind matching her mom. btw, this is the first matching dress we have ever had...cheesy or not, I have to admit it's kind of fun.
I also feel like I'm getting a belly, but my husband reminds me that he still beats me in the tummy dept... It's his bday today, so I hope don't offend him by putting the above in print. Happy bday honey. :)

2 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Super cute dresses! I am beating you in the belly dept too- and mine is completely uninhabited.

The Jungle Explorer said...

You should have gotten your hubby one of the matching dresses for his birthday. I'm told that he's rather fond of pretty dresses :)