I love Thanksgiving, because sometimes life is tough, and it is easier to complain than to give thanks. It is a great reminder that we all have much to be thankful for- and I'm not even talking about flushing toilets...
A few things I'm thankful for today:
~I am thankful for the help of my family- especially my mother who has sacrificed her normal life to help us through this.
~ I am thankful for getting to 21 weeks in this pregnancy. (Not past the danger zone, but closer every week)
~ I am thankful for a nice home - and that I am not in the hospital on bed-rest.
~I am thankful that our Children's Primary program is over! It was very beautiful, but lots of work.
~ I am thankful for help from friends at work who have encouraged and helped me.
~ I am thankful for friends for helping me stay focused and encouraged me to relax.
~ I am thankful that we were able to take Grandma Bunnie to Paris, especially since now she is ill with cancer, and neither of us can travel right now. ( I have pictures on my screen saver at work- and I love to see them every day!)
~ I am thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the opportunity to look beyond our worldly struggles to a bright eternal future.
Thank you for your prayers on our behalf...
2 comments:
I love you! Anyone that wants to know, my blog is goodlifesofar.blogspot.com Go There!
MadMea freaked Grandma out at first! She thought some crazy was commenting- LOL!
Post a Comment