I have a love/hate relationship with medical insurance- I'm glad that I have it- but totally annoyed with the details. My insurance changed in January, and the new company does not cover in-office ultrasound. This is totally annoying since now I have to go to a hospital to get an ultrasound. What was supposed to be a doctor visit turned into a huge hospital fiasco. The hospital has to register me every time I go ( red-tape nightmare), plus the ultrasound technicians are not allowed to give me any information. I have to get the results from my doctor.The worst part is - is that I was supposed to have this ultrasound last month under my old insurance (in the office with the doctor), but the office staff scheduled me wrong and then couldn't fit me in.
So- I still don't know the results of my ultrasound- except I'm assuming no news is good news and if they had found something really strange they would have called me.
The 4-D ultrasound is so touchy that it is hard to get a good picture of the baby and mine was not cooperating anyway. I think he was hungry because I certainly was. He had his arm in front of his face, he peeked through and opened his eye- then quickly covered it and rolled away from the camera.
4 comments:
aren't they funny? I remember being really worried the last time because I hadn't felt anything, but they had no sooner started the ultrasound than she skeddadeld out of there and filpped clear around. If I hadn't seen it, I would have never known she did that. For what ever reason, I didn't feel her move for about another few weeks-
I hear you on the insurance annoyance. We just had to change for the second time in 15 months- it stinks!
I am glad that I don't have have to pay for insurance yet. But I will. Sigh. By the way betty, did you vote on my poll yet?
BLOG UPDATE! BLOG UPDATE! Hopefully one day I won't have to do this and you guys will just read my blog because you know it's been updated. ;)
Tell MadMea that I can't read her blog because I haven't been invited. And I think that's rude. :)
Post a Comment