I have now gained 20 pounds exactly. I had another ultrasound yesterday, and Nikolas again didn't want his picture taken. They took four images, but all of them looked weird to me. I couldn't see anything.
The good news is: Nikolas is doing great and I am doing pretty well, too.I have been able to be up and around a little more, and I have been enjoying that- as has my whole family.
The bad news: He is breach, and unless he moves I'll have to have a C-section. I had a nightmare that he kicked his leg out last night. If that sounds completely crazy- it did actually happen to my friend, and now I wish she'd never have told me that.
5 comments:
I am so glad you have decided to gain a little weight. Your last post of 10lbs made me feel enormous even though I have only gained 26lbs and that is very low for me. You even look pregnant and not just bloated. No name yet for ours. We have a few options. Most likely she will not receive one until she is here.
look at that cute preggo tummy! I think I was twice that big by the same time. I know I never gained less than 40 plus pounds- my first I quit looking after 50 pounds- I am glad it was a whole lot of water :)
This is for bids2calvin:
How about this for a name?
Mikell
or
Amelia
You now have passed me up in the weight department. YEA
Your daughter is as tall as you are...strange day!
I am anxiously awaiting the news of your little Nikolas. I am thrilled for all of you. Keep feeling well. I miss you!
Post a Comment