It was great to see so many of you on our recent trip to NC and UT. I will try to post some stories and more photos later, but today I'll be relaxing by the pool to get rejuvenated. :)
Update:
We enjoyed relaxing, hiking and shopping with the Badgers in NC. Raleigh is so beautiful. I love the German restaurant and Duke Gardens.
Then we flew on to UT. We stayed with the Alexanders in Provo. Some highlights included: the Oquirrh temple open house, Provo Children's parade, eating tacos on the balcony with the Goslins in the rain, my 20-year High School reunion ( I went to school with some nice people).
From there we went on to the Lyons' in Gunnison, UT, where Mea and #1 son went to an art and music camp for the week with some of their cousins. They learned a lot about the pioneers and I was surprised they learned the songs so quickly for their performance on Friday. Thank you, Inouyes ( the family that put the camp together.) Other highlights included: Manti temple FHE; Paddle boating on the Lake; 4th of July parade in Gunnison -who expected to see 20 white cows painted with the American Flag?; our family reunion.
On our way back through Provo, we were able to go to baby Elle's blessing- so sweet.
Niko was happy to meet his grandparents and most of his cousins and Aunts and Uncles on both sides of the family.
2 comments:
My, he has lots of friends!
And some cute cousins.
Post a Comment