Monday, October 26, 2009

hating the game

Ok- my online journal- sort-of. I can't hold it in any longer. I can't stand that my honey plays WOW and misses out on so many family things. I am jealous of the game time(total understatement here.)Maybe I need to be more animated?
Sunday, at 2pm, Christopher gave his first talk in Sac meeting and Madeline sang with the YW. The Stake President was attending. No pressure. They both did great! I am so proud. Their dad was not there, but the saddest part was they both said they didn't expect him to be. :(




2 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

That totally stinks! I would be tempted to cancel the internet-

Unknown said...

My saddest mothering moment is when I "lost" my oldest, first born, to WOW. It became such a conflict that he stopped going to school and moved away in his Jr. year. I missed out on 2 years of his life. If I could have a do-over, I'm still not sure what I would do. I hate WOW and what it does and I think it is so so wrong. I can't even imagine if it was my husband. It just sucks all the way around. It's an addiction that they can't see.
Good luck...