Thursday, January 7, 2010

reunions

To UT, to UT t'see family and friends. Home again, home again, vacation ends. :(

Highlights:
~Being able to see most the family (Reisners in St George, and Alexanders in Provo)
~ Kids sledding at all hours of the day and night in Aspen Grove.
~ Sledding with Niko, Ashley and X.
~ Good food.
~Games and activities in the big center at Aspen Grove.
~ Niece Ava mad that she couldn't read the corner of her present that she'd ripped open, and watching her ..impatiently..wait her turn.
~The beautiful scenery after the snowfall ( ...with the sun out.)
~ Grandma decorating the cabin for New Years Eve.. big balloons, tablecloth..etc.
~Playing pool with Calvin.
~Thanks to Grandma Bunnie for a great reunion!
~Chilling with the Goslins, dinner at Condies.

bummers:
~Flying standby during the holidays.
~Missed family and friends.
~Driving in snow.
~Bringing back a bad cold ( all except Mea).
~Back to school and work.


This is a very incomplete list, and I apologize. I had to try to sleep with a roll of tissues next to the bed to catch the non-stop leaks from the nose.

1 comment:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

it would appear that quite a few of us are sharing colds right now- D is sick, Am is sick, Keith is sick, I am sick, Chelsie is sick, and those are just the ones I know about so far-

But- at least there was plenty of fun-