We did it! Oh..and the Force was with us. Han and Leia look very familiar. It was a great day with perfect weather, good company, and beautiful scenery. It was six miles through pretty neighborhoods and around lakes in Maitland.
I am especially glad that the fundraising part is over. It was tough. I was team captain this year at work, and it has not been a joy. My motto was: Whatever we raise today is a dollar more than they had yesterday. I did not take anything personally, even though people were sometimes a little less than kind. But it is done! Finito! Next year I'll just do it on my own again, much less pressure and much more enjoyable.
1 comment:
I like the way Niko is participating. That looks like the funnest way to "walk". I don't miss the physical participation in the Relay for Life that my hubby did (counted all the money for several years) but I do miss some of the other parts of it. Need to get back to that
Post a Comment