Thursday, January 26, 2012

January is the time for change

So, it has come to my attention, that once I buy something, I am going to have it for a long time.  Maybe this is why I have a hard time making decisions to buy things. I realized that I had some family pictures in frames for almost 20years. My kids have been wearing the same jackets in all our travel photos for 4years. It is time for a change! We are also looking for ideas to remodel our home, and I've found many great ideas online. I've decided the new black is... black. I needed to add some accents to my home and also make my picture collection look less messy. Here are my completed projects:




..and I ordered new jackets for the kids, too. Goodbye pink and red.:)

3 comments:

Ma Biscuit said...

Go Becky! I love the initiative and the "new black". You are so edgy. :)

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Awesome! Your Christmas presents will feel right at home (I haven't forgotten- one just didn't come finished like I thought it did- and I haven't had time to put it together)

How have you managed to have the kids wear the same jackets for so long- I have never managed that, and I am a pro at buying big and my kids -well except for one- don't grow fast.

MadMea said...

Well actually I bought the pink jacket with my own money, and I have other jackets/sweaters, it's just that the pink one is thick for semi cold weather(which is why it's in all our pictures, we travel in the spring), and I love it :)