Tomorrow I start working at a new job as an FCAT tutor at Mollie Ray Elementary School. I am a little nervous, as I'm not really sure what to expect. I'll be working M/T/Th/F 8:30-2:30. They called me Tuesday to start Thursday. I'm beginning to see that that is how it is with the school district. The need is great, but it seems they don't have enough people over human resources to get through the paperwork. Niko will go to his friend Avery's house. They love to play Thomas together.
Update: I am teaching MATH! Math and I have not had the best relationship in the past, but who better to teach it than someone who understands their frustrations? But now that I think about it, my math frustrations started in 8th grade. I actually loved 7th grade Math from Mr. Mitchell. In 8th- Mr. Day's class- our class became the guinea pigs for a new math program. It failed. It wasn't helped by the fact that Mr. Day was almost never in the classroom. High School math reminded me of the teacher in Ferris Bueller's Day Off...
No comments:
Post a Comment