I am 7 months/almost 32weeks pregnant. I can't believe I made it this far. I have never gone nine months, so I am thinking I may only have one month to go. I still get the evil glares when I park in handicapped ( I have a temporary tag) or use a wheelchair or electric cart. I guess I still don't look pregnant. In fact, one of the women I work with that I hadn't seen in awhile thought I was just bloated! :) I still fit into my regular work uniform which says a lot about how well fitted it is normally.
Ok- so I don't get swollen ankles, and I've only gained about 10lbs- but I feel huge for me. I have so many other things to deal with being on bed-rest and high-risk that I guess I am blessed to not gain 50-70lbs like some of my friends have.
4 comments:
You are now as far along as sis D was when she was born- Congrats! We have prayed hard for that- and this time you just may pass 9 months- just so you can sypathize with your SiLs who always go over- AND gain the 60 to 70 lbs.
WAY to NOT Come baby!!!!
Way to keep the little guy in there! I guess that I can't get too mad that you don't look like a whale like me, but honestly eat a few bowls of ice cream for me tonight.
32 weeks, what a relief! Its gone by fast--for me at least. Are you going to post a picture of your little guy? That comment about ice cream made me wonder if your fam finally finished off all of those toppings? Come on, If I can gain 35 lbs then so can you!
Xel
Becky:
I love your updates. Yeah for a surprise shower! It's true, baby gear is out of control these days.
Any of the Combi lightweight strollers are great. They sell between $99 & $169 and they have a lot of great features for the price. I also have loved the Bumbo seat for babies learning to sit up...too cute!
I miss you and wish you the best with the remainder of your pregnancy. Keep us updated.
Love, Bing
Post a Comment