Tuesday, February 24, 2009
35 week update
Can you believe it? 35 weeks? I never thought I'd get this far. I think this is around the time both my other children were born. I went to the doctor today and I will get the cerclage removed March 9. I think I'll have the baby right away because he is so low, but you never know. My doctor wanted to remove the stitch next week, but I convinced him to wait a little longer since my hubby will be gone March 7 & 8 to an art show. I wanted to wait longer than that, because my older kids have tons going on that week, but there is some danger involved in going into labor with the stitch still intact, so March 9 it is. I guess we really need to find a car seat and pick a middle name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray! 35 Weeks!
Better grab that car seat. They'll let you leave the hospital without a middle name, but you'll have no such luck without a seat.
HURRAY!!!!! What a wonderful milestone! And the Explorer is right- you can leave the hospital without a name- but no carseat- no leaving :) We about left with no name for the middle patient- but came to agreement as we were signing the discharge paperwork. My sister in law actually went home with little baby no name on her last- I am not kidding. She is now named Amy- but I can't remember how many different names they tried on :)
read blog for big news
Post a Comment