Tuesday, March 10, 2009

37 week update

~The stitch is out (awful and uncomfortable but done)- I can go into labor at anytime now safely!
~Nikolas is head first- so no C- section!:)
~ We received the stroller and car seat and they seem pretty nice-we'll test drive with the newby.
~ My mom is here visiting and has bursitis in her knee- now she's on bed-rest and I'm not anymore.
~ My office work was extended one more week- to Mar 16 -if Nikolas waits that long.
~ I had hubby and bro give me blessing for calm during labor.
~I'm feeling queasy and ill today, but not many contractions. It may just be a virus that everyone seems to have at work.

Thanks again for all your prayers and support during this sometimes stressful pregnancy and bed-rest.

1 comment:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

I can't even tell you how thrilled I am about this post- well- not the queasy part or your mom on bed rest- but the rest- makes my heart sing!