Wednesday night was spent in the hospital. I was in labor with contractions every five minutes, and progressing, but then Nikolas decided he wasn't ready, and so at about 7:30am, we went home. We took a long nap and rested, and then went walking at the outlet mall. I had contractions, but less and less throughout the day.
The next day, I went to work. I felt fine. Last night I had some pretty strong contractions, but again they stopped being regular after awhile- so no return visit to the hospital. I was relieved since hubby and C were camping with the 11-year old scouts.
Today I'm 38 weeks. I am no longer on bed-rest, and took my first bike ride in six months this morning. I love bikes! I bought groceries, took my mom to buy vitamins, and M to buy a skirt. My brother came and helped us fix up our bikes. A very nice day, except that hubby caught some virus at scout camp. I'm keeping my distance.
4 comments:
Wouldn't it be funny if I beat you? I am pretty sure that I won't because I have nothing going on but I have been promised an induction on the 27th so hopefully you'll go before then. Otherwise you would make it to 40 weeks which is a great blessing under the circumstances but still unpleasant.
Oh how I wish I could go biking in your town. T and I had such fun doing that last year. It just isn't quite the same thing biking around our neighborhood - not nearly as pretty.
Good luck with those contractions.
to bids-Maybe I'll have to be induced and you'll be early. :0. to Jungle-I love biking in April when the jasmine is in bloom.
We are keeping all of you in our prayers- and I can't believe my brother went on a scout camp- oh wait- he is just like one of the boys so of course he did- never mind- as you were.
Post a Comment