Friday, June 19, 2009

Have diaper bag- will travel

I am trying to pack for the trip to see family. It has been a long time since I've had to bring so much stuff. The good thing is, I'm sure they have stores if I forget something. It is a pain to pack formula, diapers, and wipes. They take way too much room, but they are all needs.

I'm also worried that my stroller won't fit in the car with the bags. It has an extra piece right now so that the car seat can attach to it, and it takes up a lot of room. But again, a need. Since we are only bringing carry-on size bags, I guess we can always hold them on our laps. It'll be just like driving to Paris from Amsterdam. :)

Looking forward to seeing many of you soon!


3 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

I wouldn't bring more than absolutely neccessary- there are plenty of WalMarts-

Bunnie said...

So excited to see all of you.

Lori said...

Call me anytime at my moms home. Miss you!