I have gained 27 pounds with this pregnancy, more than with any of my children, and still someone asked me today at work if I was pregnant or not. She didn't want to offend me. I guess I'm the only one that thinks I look huge.
Everything went well again today at the doctor, and I will meet him next week at the hospital to have my stitches out. I will be full-term this weekend. I have never gone full-term with any pregnancy, and I REALLY didn't believe it was possible with this one. I am grateful, but I can't say I'm looking forward to labor. Not. But I am looking forward to seeing baby Nikolaus.
1 comment:
I gained almost double that with my pregnancies- And- SUPER HURRAY for 36 weeks- I hear you on the labor- but really you have pretty little babies- so it could be worse- I bet the kids are getting antsy to see their brother as well-
Post a Comment